Vosges Haut-Chocolat’s intriguing chocolate creations are made with the finest ingredients from around the world, sourced by Founder and Chocolatier Katrina Markoff. Three days following her graduation from Vanderbilt University, Katrina moved to Paris to pursue her dream of studying the culinary arts at Le Cordon Bleu. Using her palate as her guide, she then embarked on a world tour that began with an apprenticeship in Spain under the direction of Ferran Adrià and continued east through Southeast Asia and Australia. The purple house of Vosges Haut-Chocolat and the concept of Travel the World through Chocolate™ were inspired by her journeys. Katrina’s fusion of indigenous spices, flowers, roots, herbs and liqueurs with premium chocolate creates a sensory experience that nurtures awareness of and appreciation for the world’s diverse cultures.
Katrina is the recipient of numerous accolades including being named one of The Top 100 Most Creative People in Business by Fast Company, Fortune Magazine’s 40 Under 40, the Bon Appétit Food Artisan of the Year Award, and “THE innovator in chocolate to lead the US through the next 30 years” by Food & Wine Magazine. She was also honored as Woman Entrepreneur of the Year by OPEN American Express and Entrepreneur Magazine. Most recently, Vosges Haut-Chocolat was named one of the 10 Best Chocolatiers in the World by National Geographic.
Vosges Haut-Chocolat's latest endeavor is the construction of a Platinum LEED-certified green manufacturing and chocolate lifestyle house in Chicago, another step in expanding Katrina's mission of spreading Peace, Love, and Chocolate®.
Our 16 piece signature Exotic Truffle Collection includes an array of best selling truffles tucked in a purple heart box. Each box is hand-tied with a purple ribbon, and includes an enclosure booklet describing the flavors of our unique truffles.
The Exotic Truffle Heart includes:
(2) Budapest - sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% dark chocolate
(1) Ambrosia - macadamia nuts + Cointreau® + white chocolate
(1) Chef Pascal - kirsch + 62% dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
(1) Absinthe- Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + dark chocolate + cocoa powder
(2) Black Pearl® - ginger + wasabi + dark chocolate + black sesame seeds
(1)Gianduia - crunchy hazelnut praline + milk chocolate + praline bits
(2) Naga® - sweet Indian curry powder + coconut + milk chocolate
(1) Funk & Disco - banana pudding + vanilla powder + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Soul & Motown - sweet churned cultured butter ganache + Fleur de Sel sea salt + 45% cacao deep milk chocolate
(1) Oaxaca - guajillo y pasilla chilies + 75% Tanzanian dark chocolate + pumpkin seeds
(1) Viola - milk chocolate + candied violet flower
(1) Wink of the Rabbit - soft caramel + deep milk chocolate + pecan
(1) Woolloomooloo - macadamia nuts + coconut + 45% deep milk chocolate
Vosges Haut-Chocolat Exotic Truffle Heart makes a wonderful gift this Valentines Day! I love trying new things and chocolate is a favorite of mine so when I got this beautiful Vosges Haut-Chocolat Exotic Truffle Heart to try I was more than thrilled. First of all I love that it contains so many unique flavors making it not only a wonderful gift but an experience in itself. I was also amazed at how some of the flavors that didn't sounds like they'd go together very well were some of my favorites. Just imagine getting this box this Valentines Day and sitting down with your sweetheart to taste some of these exotic but amazing chocolates.
Click HERE to purchase!
Click HERE to find a store near you that sells Vosges Haut-Chocolat!
Click HERE to learn more about Vosges Haut-Chocolat!
Follow Vosges Haut-Chocolat on social media!
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free, in exchange for my honest review. I only recommend products I've used personally, and believe will be good fit for consumers.