Every parent deserves rewards!
Join Pampers Rewards club now and get 100 free reward points just for signing up plus an additional 50 points after your first scan. Start enjoying all the membership benefits this rewards app has to offer right away!
Turn your diapers, training pants, wipes, and other baby care purchases into rewards and amazing gifts for the family, your toddler, or your newborn baby. Getting started is easy! Simply download the Pampers Rewards app, scan or enter the code in your Pampers product package, earn reward points for your purchase, and redeem dozens of rewards from diaper coupons to personalized gifts.
1. Download the app and sign in to your Pampers.com account. If you don’t have one, you can easily set one up in the app.
2. Every time you shop and buy Pampers baby products like diapers and baby wipes, scan the code inside your Pampers package from the app.
3. Get points for every purchase of Pampers baby care products.
4. Redeem your reward points and choose from dozens of instant savings or gifts for you, your newborn baby, or your family.
Pampers Rewards club membership includes amazing benefits like:
• Shopping coupons and discount codes on the best baby products and diapers for newborns.
• Personalized gifts like wall calendars, photobooks, and photo prints by Shutterfly.
• Health, parenting, and baby magazine subscriptions including Parents Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, and Rachael Ray Every Day.
• Baby toys, puzzles, books, and accessories.
• Donations to various children’s charities including Every Child Succeeds, Feeding America, and March of Dimes.
• More great gifts for moms, dads, and the whole family!
You can earn points from shopping Pampers at any store including Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Target, Costco, Jet.com, and more in-stores and online!
Click HERE to download the app!
Click HERE to learn more about Pampers Rewards!
Follow Pampers on social media!
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free, in exchange for my honest review. I only recommend products I've used personally, and believe will be good fit for consumers.
This post may contain affiliate links.