Audible

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Kids will Love the Three-Wheel Razor Jr. T3! #SUMMERFUN2018

The Razor brand embodies the spirit of fun and freedom. The company was founded in 2000 with the introduction of its now legendary kick scooter. Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders everywhere. 

Easy to turn and hard to tip over, the t3 is the perfect introduction Razor scooters, with a three-wheel design that helps young riders build core balance and riding skills.

Spark a love for riding that will last a lifetime with the Razor Jr. T3.

Three wheels make it easy to turn and hard to tip over, while building core strength and balance in young road warriors.

My Review:
Kids will love the Three-Wheel Razor Jr. T3! My son just turned three and the Razor Jr. T3 is his favorite thing right now. He loves whipping around the park on it and I'm blown away at how well he can ride it. It's easy to turn and doesn't tip over easily making it perfect for little kids. My son has watched his three sisters whip around on their Razor scooters and now that he has one of his own he has absolutely no problem keeping up. The Razor Jr. T3 is an awesome scooter for kids that they will absolutely love!

Click HERE to purchase!

Click HERE to find a store near you that sells Razor products!

Click HERE to learn more about Razor!

Follow Razor on social media!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

This post may contain affiliate links.

Follow Me on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment