New from Gelish® comes Mini Gelish® Color Gels.
The gels come in an array of colors, apply like polish, with twist cap and applicator, but are cured in a LED lamp in 30 seconds or in two minutes in traditional UV lamps, just like gels.
Gelish® stays on nails for three weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soak completely off in only 15 minutes.
Urban Cowgirl Fall 2015 Collection - Available for a limited time only!
Pony up and stay ahead of the style curve this season by adding the Urban Cowgirl collection filled with shades to suit any independent, rugged woman with a feminine touch.
Hello Pretty Summer Collection
SAY KONNICHIWA! to the newest color collection from Gelish MINI. Inspired by Japanese street style, Hello Pretty! features bright pops of pink, adorably cute purples and a little bit of fun for everyone.
I tried the Gelish Hello Pretty summer collection and I'm in love! Then there's the new Gelish Urban Cowgirl Fall 2015 Collection which I'm so excited for! The Urban Cowgirl Fall 2015 Collection has the perfect colors for fall and I plan on getting my hands on them before my next manicure! Gelish is my favorite gel polish because not only does it actually last up to 21 days but the shine is absolutely amazing! Gelish Minis come in over 100 colors so there's sure to be a color that's perfect for everyone and every occasion. I've included a seventeen step process below to achieve an absolutely beautiful manicure every time. I know seventeen steps sounds like a lot but it's really not since most of these steps are so simple. Grab a sister or your BFF and have a girls night in! It's the perfect way to catch up and glam up at the same time!
17 Steps for a Beautiful Gelish Manicure!
1. Apply Mini Gelish® Nail Surface Cleanse onto a lint free wipe to clean the nails.
2. Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail.
3. Shape the natural nail.
4. Gently remove the shine on the natural nail with a buffer.
5. Apply the Mini Gelish® Nail Surface Cleanse on the clean lint free wipe to remove the dust and clean the nail.
6. Apply Mini Gelish® pH Bond to the natural nail.
7. Apply a thin coat of Mini Gelish® Foundation Base Gel to the nail making sure to cap the free edge.
8. Use the orange wood stick to clean up any excess Mini Gelish® Foundation Base Gel from around the cuticle or under the nail.
9. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish MINI PRO45 LED Light, 1 minute in a UV Light or 10 seconds in an LED Light.
10. Using a clean lint free dry wipe or dry gel brush remove excess product from the nail. Do not use Mini Gelish® Nail Surface Cleanse.
11. Apply a THIN layer of the Mini Gelish® Soak Off Gel Polish of choice cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail.
NOTE: too thick of application will cause gel to not cure properly.
12. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish MINI PRO45 LED Light, 2 minutes in a UV Light or 30 seconds in an LED Light.
13. Repeat Step 11 & 12.
14. Apply Mini Gelish® Top It Off Sealer Gel from cuticle to free edge using a thin light application.
15. Cure for 45 seconds in the Gelish PRO45 LED Light, 2 minutes in a UV Light or 30 seconds in an LED Light.
16. Your nails will be tacky after step 15, Apply the Mini Gelish® Nail Surface Cleanse onto a clean lint free wipe to remove the tacky surface.
17. Apply Mini Gelish® Nourish Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
You can purchase Gelish Mini Gelish Color Gels at Sally Beauty online or click HERE to locate a Sally Beauty store near you!
Click HERE to visit the Gelish Minis website!
Follow Gelish on social media!
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free, in exchange for my honest review. I only recommend products I've used personally, and believe will be good fit for consumers.